Thursday, April 23, 2015

What I felt when I confronted nick about tea with daisy

It was nightfall and I was walking across my lawn. I could feel the cool dew as it soaked up through

my shoes. The house lights were lit brightly behind me and I approached nick looking like a

silhouette. Nick seemed surprised as I approached and even confused. Despite his alarm I continued

towards him because I knew I needed to talk with him about my plan to see Daisy. It was all I could

think about ever since I discovered he had relations to her. It was as if fate had put him there in that

house next to mine so that I could find my way to Daisy. I started the conversation with Nick and was

 very nervous, fearing he would not oblige. I told him of y plan for having her over for tea. Nick

agreed ad I was so overjoyed i felt like a little child. I immediately began preparing and ordered for

his grass to be cut. I was so grateful I wanted to repay him in any way possible. the first thing I

thought of was to invite him on a business venture. he seemed hesitant to accept my offer which

baffled me. The next day I was awoken by subtle rain. I became terribly nervous for the time I have

been waiting for my entire life was finally approaching. The meeting started off terribly and I was so

terribly nervous I knocked over a clock. As time went on things began to feel more natural and it was

 as if no time had passed. I was in love with Daisy more then ever and seeing her confirmed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment