Sunday, April 26, 2015

What I was thinking when I went to Tom and Daisy's House

I have loved Daisy for so long and since that day I invited her over for tea, I have known that she

loves me too as she did before I left. Daisy has always embodied everything I have ever desired.

Growing up poor made me want so badly to succeed later in life. I had a self improvement schedule

and worked towards my goal daily. While stationed in Kentucky I met her, Daisy. She was rich and

beautiful and drew in all those around her. Her zealousness has always had the effect. Although I had

never told her I was poor and had a uniform to cover up my lack of wealth, I knew that one day I

would be good enough for her. This day has come. I reinvented myself and am the man I have always

 wanted to be. All that is left is her. I need to go to her home so that I can finally complete my story

with Daisy by my side. I will confront Tom, and Daisy will comply. She will choose me over him.

She will let him know that she never loved him, and that I am the one for her. Tom will be outraged,

but also understand ad agree to hand her over. He should no be too mad because after all Daisy was

not the only one having an affair. Too bad he doesn't have Myrtle to go back to due to the fatal

incident. Once Daisy agrees to leave Tom she will come with me to live in my mansion. All along it

has been hers too. Every design was inspired by her taste. I did it all for the moment that she would

walk through my doors and see my accomplishment. I needed to impress her, her opinion of me

meant so much.

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Gatsby,
    I would love to thank you for being so sweet to me. I want to thank you for loving me with all your heart for all those years. I love you dearly, and your efforts for me to love you were so dear. I am so glad that you worked so hard for me to see you and how you moved near me because of how much you love me. You are a dear and I love you endlessly. Thank you for everything you do.
    Yours Truly, Daisy

    ReplyDelete